Monday, September 10, 2007

What a beautiful day!

We promised another update following the big Kuipers/DeOrnellas wedding and here it is! It was an absolutely beautiful day! My pictures didn't turn out too well, but hopefully you'll get an idea about how wonderful everything was. I know Trever is excited to have a new brother-in-law and niece and I'm excited to make it official myself in May!


Mr. and Mrs. DeOrnellas!




Caisey with Uncle Trever and Kathy!


What a good lookin' couple!


Another goood lookin' couple!

Maid-of-Honor Kae Siebring and Bride Kyla DeOrnellas

Trever and Kyla

Ron and Caisey

Krista, Kae and Kyla in the honeymoon suite!


It's not a very good picture, but I think that's the best man helping Caisey decorate the car...proving that Krista and Trever had nothing to do with it!

0 comments: