Friday, November 2, 2007

Go Illini!

I apologize to all of our adoring fans out there for slacking with the blog updates. We've been very busy lately, and I look forward to sharing more pictures of what has been keeping us so busy very soon.

One of the highlights of our fall has been watching the Illini win a few games! We have purchased season tickets to the football games with 3 other couples an have really enjoyed sharing a (somewhat) successful season with them. Hopefully we will have a good bowl game to watch this winter and we can enjoy ourselves like we did when they hit the Sugar Bowl a few years back (I believe it has been 5 years...wow, those were the days).

Enjoy some pictures of our group, proving there is more to Illini football than just the tailgating!
Jeremiah is definitely the cutest Illini fan at Memorial stadium!
We're awfully dressed up for a football game.
John is my football question go-to guy. I'm surprised he hasn't traded his ticket in to get away from my stupid questions!

The picture is a little blurry of the Rademaker's, but I couldn't leave them out. By the way, Josh and Maggie missed the picture taking game...I've got one more shot to get their picture.



Greg and Kathy (Trever's parents) joined us for the homecoming game. I think they decided it was their first Illini game since about 1983! At least they got to see a win!
By the way...keep the comments coming! I love reading your thoughts!

0 comments: