Monday, July 7, 2008

Jaspurr

A week or so ago Trever came home and told me there was a present in the barn for me, I could see it right away, or I could wait until dinner was over. I knew it wasn't a cow because the fence wasn't finished. It could have been more fence posts or something cow related that he passed off as a gift to me. But instead, this is what I found...

His name is Jaspurr Stubby Kuipers. He's a silver F5 Savannah and as playful as can be! Most of the pictures I took of him are closeups since he wants to be in my face ALL THE TIME!




He's extremely playful and loves to climb. And occassionally he enjoys a good bite. He helped us test the fence last week too.

And he's missing his tail (hence the middle name Stubby). He was born without it making him a little less than desireable to those high rollers that are looking for an expensive pet. But so far he is making a darn good barn cat!

4 comments:

the Voelker's said...

too cute!!! Looks like he is making a nice home with you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is ADORABLE! We're *almost* in the market for a new kitty...but I hate to do that to the puppy. But I miss my kitty so much...

I like how you have already come to accept that things like fences and new combines will be passed off as gifts for YOU. :)

Jessie S. said...

He is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I really hope you get him fixed :)

So many good cats are put down in shelters every day, it is very sad.

In the future if you're just looking for a barn cat there are "sterile feral" organizations that will provide you with fixed barn cats free of charge :)