Thursday, July 30, 2009

7 weeks

It's hard to believe that my maternity leave is almost over. Claire is 7 weeks old today and I'm going to start back to work for a couple of days next week. I've been trying to enjoy every minute I've had with her this week which explains why the house is still a disaster and she's sleeping on my lap while I type this. I suppose I could put her down, but what fun would that be.

Here is another big gummy grin and the increadible shrinking bear!



We also played photo shoot this afternoon. I'm still having a hard time getting what I think are "good" picture, but this was one of my favorites from this afternoon.


Tomorrow I go back to the doctor and Claire is going to stay with "Aunt" Ria and "Uncle" Mike for a little while. Trever is preaching again on Sunday and we are looking forward to a low key weekend before we try to get in to a back to work/babysitter routine next week! Wish us luck!

0 comments: