Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Fotos!

We've had a lot of fun the last few weeks. My picture taking has subsided a little bit but that just means I can my scrapbook up to date faster!

The last Sunday of October was Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF. Claire got to wear her halloween costume but I didn't get any full body shots. Here is a close-up (not sure why it's so small).


The fall colors were beautiful that day so while we waited on kids to show up I snapped a couple of shots. Here is a picture of Claire the pumpkin with her handsome daddy.

Last Friday we went to a Halloween party where Claire got to wear her costume again. All of the kids had their faces painted so I didn't want Claire to feel left out!


Saturday morning we learned that Claire had a new little boyfriend to play with. Andrew Jesse Todd is the son of our good friends Marla and John. His super cool big brother, Jeremiah, is one of Claire's favorite friends.

Saturday Claire stayed with Gammy and Papa so that Trever and I could go to the football game. She went shopping and played like crazy! No trick-or-treating this year though. We definately enjoyed ourselves at the football game and finally got to see Illinois win again!

Sunday was a beautiful day so we used it to take a few pictures of our beautiful little girl. Here daddy is determined to make a cowgirl out of her!


She really gave this pumpkin a complete inspection!

And this one is my favorite! Claire is such a happy girl!





















0 comments: