Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I miss my daddy

That was the theme of the night. Claire was full of tears tonight and anytime she didn't get her way she would burst in to tears and say "I miss my daddy". She absolutely refused to eat dinner. So, instead of fighting with her I told her to go play. I had just put a pair of dora panties on her and she was bound and determined that the cat needed a pair of panties too. When I informed Claire that was a bad idea, there were more tears. Since the cat wasn't an option, she decided to put on some more panties. In the end she had 4 pairs of panties on at once. And about 2 minutes after this picture was taken she peed through three sets of panties. The 4th pair was still dry because she had one of the leg holes around her waist.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little character! I think I know who she takes after. By the way, the picture with the popcorn while on vacation reminded me of one someone hid because she didn't want it to be seen. So why would you do that to poor Claire?
Carol