Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Life and Times...

I know there are a few of you out there complaining that we haven't updated in a while...some of you have even told me about it. Although there aren't many wedding updates to fill you in on (hopefully there will be more soon), here's what we have been up to.

In July we were on the road more than we were home. The first week we took off for 8 hours on the road together. The quality bonding time didn't kill us but a short bout with food poisoning about did Trever in. Besides that, we enjoyed a couple of days in Tulsa at Angus Junior Nationals where I got to meet more of Trever's cow friends. We headed back to a wedding on Saturday, a night at the lake and back to pick up the kid (cat) from grandma and grandpa's (Kathy and Greg).

We worked for 4 days before getting back on the road for a float trip in Missouri. As aprehensive as I was, It was a perfect weekend for camping. We floated down the Huzzah River all day Saturday with some of Trever's high school friends. He is pictured here with Nicole and April.

Another 4 days of work (I'm really liking all of this time off) and I headed to Milwaukee for a Sigma Alpha reunion. I had a great time hanging out by Dani's pool Friday night with college friends. After an early morning trip to O'Hare on Saturday morning, Trever joined us for a tour of Miller Brewing Company and Sprecher Brewery and dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery (Trever claims he has to drink to spend time with my friends:). We headed back early Sunday for a family reunion in Leroy.
The final weekend in July we "stayed home" although we were busy. Friday night was a family outing to a visitation. Saturday we met with a banker with the hope of buying a house in the near future (I'm pretty sure we'll be broke forever) and then I went dress shopping. Sunday I headed to a conference for work (Yeah for overtime).
We've been very busy but that's how we like it. Look for more wedding updates soon!

0 comments: