Friday, October 31, 2008

Football!

Once again this year we have season tickets for Illinois football. I'm not so in to the games, but I do enjoy spending time with our friends at the games. Two weeks ago we had a night game against Indiana. I love night games!


Before the game we tailgated with my parents. Here is the core football group...minus Josh and Maggie.


Since there were 2 extra tickets in our group, we invited Nicole, and her boyfriend Kevin, to join us. Nicole and Trever have been great friends since grade school.



This is Kevin with Nicole. They were pretty cool tailgating buddies since they took us to tailgate with Illini football player Michael Hoomanawanui and his family after the game.

These are our regular football friends. Ryan and Amy Rademaker...


and Marla and John Todd.

And of course Trever and me!

One of these days I'll get back in to the swing of using my camera more. But the more pictures I take the farther behind my scrapbook gets!

0 comments: