Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Free to a good home....

The night started just fine...with presents from Great Aunt Carol.

And she almost smiled for pictures.


And then, mommy made cheesy noodles (aka tortellini) for dinner. And this is what happened.

And it lasted for a LONG time....

So mommy did this....

And everyone was happy again.

Ok...so Claire didn't drink that, but I'm pretty sure the above smile is the only one I've seen all night. Except maybe when she saw her daddy walk in the door. She even cried for daddy tonight. Now she's bringing daddy her chore boots and she thinks she's going to see the cows at 8:36 p.m. We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

the Voelker's said...

love the post/picture book of the night, "momma said they'll be days like this..." I need my Kuipers fix SOON!!!!!!!

Gma B said...

Awww. Poor Baby. What did you do to her? Maybe she needs to spend a day with Gma and Pa Pa!

Anonymous said...

My poor baby girl. Did she at least have fun opening her present? The shirt looks awfully big when she is holding it up in the picture. Were the tears a critique of the cooking?:) Only kidding, Krista. Give Claire a hug and kiss for me.