Sunday, April 17, 2011

Where have we been?

It's been a while since I've posted and I haven't taken very many pictures lately. Here are a few to get you up to date. Claire LOVES her kitty and LOVES her Elmo Jammies. What she doesn't love is when Congo fights back. The poor girl deserves every bite and scratch she gets, and she sure has a lot of them. Claire got her first bandaid last week (that wasn't for a shot). I'm not really sure what happened but she had a cut by her toe nail that wouldn't stop bleeding (probably from Congo). She didn't think much of the bandaid either. She really likes to CHEESE for the camera and then have mommy show it to her. Frida night we celebrated my 30th birthday at Jupiters. Joey took a few pictures and if anyone else has some, I'd love a copy! This was at the end of the night with my wonderful husband! Claire spent all night with Miss Mary so mommy and daddy didn't have to be responsible! Today we celebrated Easter with the Builtas and Reads. Papa Wayne even hid some eggs for Claire. Mommy tried to take some good pictures in one of her 3 pretty Easter dresses. These are the best I got!








1 comments:

the Voelker's said...

awww...such cute Easter pics!! If Claire is anything like my kids, she won't keep a bandaid on for longer then a few minutes!! Had tons of fun at your bday party, I didn't take any pics...what was I thinking!!!