Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rolling Over

Claire rolled over!

Last night we were in the kitchen getting dinner ready and Trever set Claire on the her tummy on the floor and she almost instantly "rolled over". I told him it didn't count and that she actually fell over because of the way he put her down. He put her back on her tummy and spread her arms out so she could steady herself and wouldn't fall over. I started cutting up vegetables for dinner and when I turned around she was on her back!

Then, this morning, when I went to get her out of her crib, she was laying on her tummy and had shimmied herself towards one end of the bed! Last night I put her down on her back in the middle of the bed! She was such a happy baby this morning!

Claire has also been sleeping through the night ever night for the last couple of weeks. She goes down about 8:30 and sleeps until sometime between 5:30 and 6:30!

Claire is such a wonderful baby! She really is spoiling us!

Tonight we are meeting with the preacher about Claire's baptism. Tomorrow night Grandma Marge & Papa Wayne are coming to hang out with Claire while Trever and I go to a Young Ag Leaders outing. Saturday we have no plans and Sunday we are going to Bellflower for church and then to Bloomington for the Builta Reunion. We are so excited to share Claire with our extended family, and our church family!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Yeah for rolling over!!

I'm glad things are going well and that she is sleeping so good!

the Voelker's said...

how cool! I can't wait to see her roll over myself. Enjoy your weekend, it sounds like a lot of fun! The Bellflower crowd will be thrilled to see Miss Claire