Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February Follow-up

I've been slow at getting updates lately so I'm going to do a photo recap since we last talked. Clarie got lots of goodies in the mail for Valentine's day. We kept putting the money in her piggy bank so she could push it in but instead she took it out! She LOVED her little game as you can tell by the huge expression on her face!

She also got this super cute little outfit from Uncle Steve and Aunt Jeanie. I had almost bought the same outfit for her the week before it came in the mail. Plus, this is just a super cute picture of my almost walking baby.
Last week we went to the Illinois Angus Futurity in Springfield. I'm afraid my little girl is going to be taking after her daddy when it comes to animal loving! She wanted right up there in the heifers face to pet her.
Trever did most of the work but I am pretty proud of myself for what little help I did! (If you didn't know already, I'm TERRIFIED of cows)
Trever is headed to the showring. They only placed the top 2 and we weren't up there but we did get Callie sold to the same family thought bought Dori last year.
Claire dressed the part of a little cowgirl. She had the vest, the bling and the boots!
Isn't she too stinkin' cute! She climbed the fence and then fell sound asleep in time to miss the heifer selling!







































2 comments:

the Voelker's said...

love the bling! Glad she isn't scared of the cattle like someone else I know...lol, keep the pics coming!

Shelia said...

I'm so glad I got to see you all in Springfield! I can't believe how much Claire has grown--she's a doll!