Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1 week old

Ok...so I'm a bit behind, but gimme a break, I have a new baby to worry about! Anyhow, I wanted to make sure I gave regular updates for all of you to see how much Claire is growing and changing. I don't see the changes so much since I see her all day every day, but for those of you who haven't seen her for a while or have only seen her in pictures, this is the first installment of the teddy bear pictures! We'll take regular pictures next to the teddy bear to show how she is growing compared to the size of the bear.

This pictures was actually taken last Thursday, June 18th. Claire's 1 week birthday and actual due date!



This isn't the best picture but it's a start. Daddy took it right before bedtime after we had all had a long day and were anxious to get some sleep. We'll try to get better ones in the future!




0 comments: